Requests and Needs
When someone makes a request, it goes to the board for a decision. If the board approves it, then we post it on our Facebook page and send out an email to the membership. We try to update both regularly.
Our current needs continue to be grocery cards and gas cards, household goods for the newly housed from the shelters here in Lawrence, and always new toiletries for Willow Domestic Violence Center and any toiletries for the Community Shelter.
Look for newsletters asking about household goods occasionally throughout the year.
You can also donate money and goods. Check the newsletter for more information about specific current requests.
Want to help?
- Send us a message if you have something to donate.
- Mail monetary donations to 100 Good Women, PO Box 397, Lawrence, KS 66044, or use the Donate button on this page.
- Or follow the specific instructions listed with the email requests.
We cannot currently hold onto donated items prior to a request, but please don't forget about us! If you have furniture, let us know. We will try to match it up with someone who has already requested something.
The board of 100 Good Women reviews all requests and decides if each one is something we can help with. Then we'll let you know if we're going to take action.
- We serve ONLY Douglas County, Kansas. Requests from elsewhere will not be considered.
- We DO NOT provide money, payment of rent or utility bills, housing, or jobs.
- We DO only accept requests from case workers, social workers, and those that work with the needy in some capacity. If you wish to make a request for yourself without an agency representative, please contact a social worker or agency representative to facilitate the request process.
Please fill out the request portion with detail and a situational explanation.